Roleplay Haven
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Battle Era, The RPG

2 plaatsers

Pagina 33 van 35 Vorige  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

Battle Era, The RPG - Pagina 33 Empty Re: Battle Era, The RPG

Bericht  Admin ma sep 10, 2012 4:51 am

<August 13, 23:15>
<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<onboard the Archer Vessel>

<Tulsin>
I walk out of my cabin, towards the bathroom. ....waaiitt.... something's not right..."gothitelle, can you tell of someone is on this ship...?" I ask. "well obviously we're on the ship, but someone who's not us! Just look for someone who's not supposed to be here.. I'm Not Asking for Alex! ...I seee..." I say, as I walk closer, with Gothitelle near me.
I then open the door to Alex' room, and peek into it. "... it's not nice to steal." I say...

Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 29-12-11

https://rphaven.actieforum.com

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe ma sep 10, 2012 5:14 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>

<Kaiden>
The moment I heard a voice behind me, I startle and turned around. "Get out! Privacy!" I whispered, not willing to awaken the Freelancer that was sleeping next to me. I was just hoping that the old man would fall for the ruse, wait... how the hell did he know I was going to steal something?!

<Alexis>
I walked out of the room and nearly immediately saw Tulsin standing in front of Alex' cabin, with Gothitelle next to him. I slowly walked over to him, "What are you doing here?"

<Kaiden>
Ow shit! Another voice! Please don't see me, please don't see me, please don't see me!

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Aantal berichten : 454
Registratiedatum : 02-01-12

Bericht  Admin ma sep 10, 2012 5:17 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>

<Tulsin>
"look. He's trying to steal something from Alex ..." I say. "... what do you recon we do with it...? ... Hand him over, kick his butt and then hand him over, or kick his butt and send him back to where he came from...?" I smirk arrogantly.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe ma sep 10, 2012 5:24 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<Kaiden>
"I'm sorry, but I'm a girl you stupid asshole!" I yelled out loud.

<Alex>
I opened my eyes due to all the commotion around me, and looked around from the same position, before seeing the person next to me turned toward Tulsin. I moved my hand toward the wall and pressed it against it.

<Kaiden>
I slowly turned my head around, "Well fuck..."

<Alex>
I pressed myself to a stance and kept my movement going, as I grasped the person by her shoulder and neck and pressed her against the ground. I was mildly annoyed, "Who are you and what were you looking for?!"

<Alexis>
"I say, we'll do nothing at the moment. We already handed her over to Alex, so she's at his mercy now."

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin ma sep 10, 2012 5:27 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<Tulsin>
"well dang... ahh well." I shrugg. "...I guess I'll have to wait untill the next guy to kick... Say, Alexis, care for a little moon-light stroll? I got really hungry all of the sudden and I have a strange craving for cuecumber..."

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe ma sep 10, 2012 5:59 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>

<Alex>
"Just stay your hands off of my sister Tulsin, against her will that is." I tightened my grip around the female's throat and pulled her up as I raised a stance. The cap on her head fell off, revealing golden strains of hair as they fell down. The moment I noticed, I let go of the girl's throat, dropping her to the floor. "Wait, you're a girl?!"

<Kaiden>
I caught my fall with my arms, then turned my head toward the freelancer, "No, I'm a boy that looks like a girl, happy?!" I was agitated, did the discovery of me being a girl somehow affect his mentality toward me?

<Alexis>
"Good idea. Good luck with the interrogation Alex." I turned around and walked away from the room, and the girl. When I was outside, I waited for Tulsin, before letting go of a question I had for a couple of moments now, "That girl is creepy, do you know who she is?"

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin ma sep 10, 2012 6:20 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<Tuslin>
"nope, haven't got a clue." I say. "though she seemed to be looking something on your brother... but I'm sure he'll be able to handle her... I just hope I won't return and find those two in bed."
I smile sattisfied, and then look up at the stars. "... it's a quiet night... a good night." I comment as I slowly walk to the 24 hour store. "you want something too? Something to drink or eat?.."

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe wo sep 12, 2012 2:17 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>

<Alex>
I reached for her throat once more and grasped it firmly this time, as I lifted her to a stance. "First, you're going to tell me where your pokéballs are, I'll take them off of you and place them somewhere safe."

<Kaiden>
Ofcourse! My pokémon, they should help me... I reached for the pokéballs but stopped the moment I saw one of his pokémon pop out of the pokéball on his own accord. "Okay, my pokéballs are in my right pocket." I knew that Lucario only needed a single gesture of his trainer to attack the pokémon or person he pointed out, and I wasn't planning on dying at the hands of a freelancer.

<Alex>
I reached into the pocket, startling the girl a bit, and took out the four pokéballs she seemed to carry. "Is that all you got?" I asked as I looked into the girl's eyes. She simply nodded. "Good," I tossed her onto the bed, "Now you'll tell me everything I want to know. Lucario, step outside the door. Stand guard. If you hear something outside, go investigate. Apply sync when you do."

The door opened behind me, and Lucario stepped through it, closing it behind him.

"Now, let me first get some things clear for you. If need arises, I won't hesitate to kill you. Do anything I don't like, I won't hesitate to hit you, and if that doesn't stop you, kill you. Understand?"

<Kaiden>
Shit! This guy is serious! "Yes, you're clear." I nodded.

<Alex>
A smile corrupted my face, as I looked at the girl. "Good, state your name, age, number of pokémon and allegiance."

<Kaiden>
"I'm Ka... Carmin, eighteen, four, Freelance." I lied. You won't get my real name out of me, no matter what you do.

<Alexis>
"He'd sooner bed Roxan or Cindel than a stranger like that, why? Are you planning on doing that then?" I smiled as I followed him off the boat and to the 24 hour store. I yawned, "With that girl around, I best get some energy into my system. A coke would do just fine."

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin wo sep 12, 2012 6:24 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<24hour store>
<Tulsin>
I walk into the store, grab the articles and walk over to the counter. "me? .. nah... I prefer a different kind of girl." I say. "a bit less boyish, and less cloak and daggers." I pay for the articles, and hand over the Coke to Alexis. "here." I say, as I sit down on a cold wooden bench outside of the store, sipping a can of cassis. "perhaps someone who could handle herself and be loyal at the same time."

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe wo sep 12, 2012 6:53 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>

<Alex>
I sat down on the end table next to the door and looked at the girl, "Your real name please? You hesitated when pronouncing, meaning you were thinking about it. Now, spill it before blood is going to get spilled." I turned toward the door, "Lucario, get Cindel. Wake her up if you have to." I exclaimed, shortly after which the footsteps were heard from the pokémon.

<Kaiden>
"Cindel? Who's that? Anyway, I'm not sure about what you're trying to pull here, my name is Ka-Carmine and..."

<Alex>
I jumped up, took the girl by her throat again and pushed her against the wall behind her. "Now listen up, I want the truth and that's all I want. If you were a freelancer, you'd know me by now. You'd know who I was, and you'd have known that if you wouldn't lie I wouldn't ask for assistance."

<Kaiden>
Okay, so this Cindel will be his assistance? What the hell is going on? "Will you just let me go?! I haven't done an-"

<Alex>
I pulled the girl back and slammed her head against the wall, "Now, I hate violence toward girls, especially when they leave me no other option, but you're just grinding my gears by lying and that's just something, I hate more then hitting a girl!" I took my hand off her throat and walked toward the door, placing my hands against my head. "Just great, just fucking great."

<Kaiden>
"Is something the matter?"

<Alexis>
"Thanks." I took the coke and opened the can. A spray came out of it and it started to pour all over. "Yay, someone shook my can. Anyway," I took a sip before sitting down when the pouring stopped. "You'd rather have someone such as Zoey or Cindel huh?"

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin wo sep 12, 2012 7:12 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<24hour store>
<Tulsin>
"nah, Zoey too young and Cindel is a loose canon..." I mention in passing. "... and besides, Zoey is already spoken for."

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe wo sep 12, 2012 9:47 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>

<Alex>
"Just shut up! And wait for Cindel to arrive." I was extremely annoyed. Either by the lies of the girl, or Tulsin that was dating my sister!

<Kaiden>
"Okay." I turned my head down, sat with crossed legs and placed my hands on my ankles.

<Alexis>
"Zoey was an example, as for Cindel, I doubt Cindel would even accept you as her boyfriend." I joked around, before taking another sip from the can of coke. "Guess if you ask Cindel, Alex or Roxan what they wanted to drink, they'd all answer one thing, beer."

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin za sep 15, 2012 10:50 pm

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<24hour store>
<Tulsin>
"that's a truth." I chuckle lightly. "As for my sibling, I suppose Zoey is the best choice for him. Zoey is a champion of the Wallace Cup and the Tournament Cup, so she knows what it is like to have that kind of fame, and she also knows how to hide and get around if neccesary. As For Cindel.... I'm not sure she's a good match for anyone right now.. Same goes for Alex..."

<Cindel>
"okay, I was sleeping in bed, suddenly, Lucario shows up and pulls the blankets off... what up?" I ask grumpy as I stand there with a towel wrapped around my body....

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe zo sep 16, 2012 4:53 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>

<Alex>
"... go figure." I mumbled as Cindel opened the door, with nothing but a towel around her. "I sent Lucario over because we got a little intruder here, and since you're a PLI agent I figured the legal terms would follow suit, especially since we agreed that when I need someone smacked, I'd let you do it."

<Kaiden>
A half naked woman in the door, that guy reacts like it's the most normal thing that happens, "What the fuck is wrong with you two?!" I yelled out loud, "You," I lifted my finger and pointed at the woman, "You show up with only a towel on. And you," I pointed at the boy, "React like it's the most normal thing in the world?!"

<Alex>
I started to laugh, "You don't know her, she pulls off worse stunts." I walked toward the girl and knelled before her, "Okay, now that she's here, let's start over. Who are you... and what were you looking for in my room?!"

<24-hour shop>
<Alexis>
"Cindel is hardly a good match for anyone, as for Alex... I don't know anymore." I sipped the can again.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin do okt 04, 2012 5:49 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>

<Cindel>
"feel free to use force to get your information, so long as it doesn't involve lasting injuries." I comment quickly, caring more about getting my sleep again in a while. "also, aside from his "force" I'll also arrest you if you don't tell what you were up to, who you're working for, what you planning to steal and who you are."

<24-hour shop>
<Tulsin>
"don't worry about him, he'll find his course soon enough... He's afterall not the only one who went on that journey." I mention.

<August 14, 09:00>
<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Gym>
<Rafe>
After a good night sleep me and my Pokémon wake up feeling strong. But Latias and me already knew that the day would bring great exhaustion. We walked out to find Giovanni already warming up in the garden. He seemed surprised by me.

<Giovanni>
"how are you feeling?" I ask the boy, as he and his pokémon walk out of the room.

<Rafe>
"Like I'm about to start a great training." I said as I smiled at Latias and Gardevoir and Snivy.
Ninetails seemed still a bit tired, but my main three were more than ready for a good party of training.

<Giovanni>
"You have good spirit, but be carefull; you've just awoken and aren't up to speed."

<Rafe>
"I'll get up to speed in a matter of seconds when the battle starts."

<Giovanni>
"that might not be fast enough.." I smirk, as I pat Rhydon on his head. "don't forget you're talking to the person who was the strongest gymleader in Kanto and the leader of the real team rocket."

<Rafe>
"Don't forget who's Latias you're facing.." I say with a confident smirk on my face.

<Zoey>
"easy there Rafe. Why don't you wait with training against him and start with me?" I ask as I walk out. "Just don't use Latias... I saw how it faught at the harbor and I don't want to cause damage in another person's Gym."

<Rafe>
"alright." I say after pondering the situation for a second.
Zoey called forth her Leafeon, and I send forth Snivy. The battle that ensued was quick, but Snivy became quicker as the battle continued, untill she saw an opening and took out Leafeon using her aerial ace.
After that, Giovanni started his training. He practiced not through battle, apparently, but with several exercises, testing all my pokémon's statistics. without a doubt, Latias came up on all statistics due to her past, but with Snivy leading in the physical class and speed, and Gardevoir had the strongest special attacks. When that was determined, we worked to improve our strenghts and balanced out some of our weaknesses.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe za okt 20, 2012 4:15 am

<August 13, 23:45>
<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>

<Alex>
"Okay... we're in here for the past half hour. You've gotten numerous punches already... I have to admire your determination. But I'm not playing." I grasped the long hair firmly and pulled the girl off of the ground. "Now, the next punch will probably knock you out cold, so, last chance; Who are you working for?!"

<Kaiden>
"Just stop already... you aren't actually getting anywhere with your questions. Why do you want to know..." The fist that buried itself in my stomach shut me up, the pain was just too much. His main area to punch was the stomach because of the little permanent harm it could have. "OKAY! Just, stop hitting me. I'll tell you who I work for, just don't hit me anymore!"

<Alex>
I released her from my grasp and stepped away from her, "Okay, now spill it!"

<Kaiden>
"I've been sent here by Team Magma, to retrieve a pad, or a stick or some electronic device containing sensitive data on Team Rocket and Team Aqua. They gave me your name, and your face to recognize. Tracking you after what happened in that port wasn't hard, you guys leave quite the imprint on the sea." I confessed, I simply couldn't take the pain anymore.

<24-hour shop>
<Alexis>
"What? You too then? Alex is by far not like you, he's more reckless, he's growing more wary of his surroundings by the day, and I feel like he just doesn't trust me anymore."

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Gym, rooftop>
<Izakeal>
"So, you were that easy to find huh?" I spoke, gazing through one of the windows, "First you stole my pokémon, then you let them break my legs? Well then, let's just hope Petrel is still in good favors with me, and the intel I'm gathering on them." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Petrel's number. "Yeah, boss? Redwing here. I've located Sabrina, Giovanni, that kid with the latias and Zoey at the Vermilion City Gym. And in the harbor, their ship seems to be docked, so knowing that kid, I believe that mercenary kid and his sister, along with that fire PLI operative are on board. I thought I'd let you know, Redwing out." I hung up the phone and dropped to the floor before sneaking away.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin za okt 20, 2012 4:35 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<cindel>
"If you'd just told us we wouldn't have had to go through with this... and be glad it's just us... if I'd called you in you'd have gotten all this ánd been locked up afterwards." I comment to the girl, and I look at her. "and isn't Alex a wonderfull pet? ... he'll even beat up on girls without a second thought."

<24-hour shop>
<Tulsin>
"he's not like me, I agree, but he's walking a path similar to mine.. that's what I said." I smile. "but we should get back. it's getting late."

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Gym>
<Rafe>
As the training continued at one point the scientist walked up to us and presented a chromed-armourlike harness for Latias, and a similar-looking earpiece for me. He explained that this harness was designed to focus' Latias' power. When I put it on Latias and I put on the earpiece I felt cramped. "You said this armour would protect us, but it suppresses her power.."

<Giovanni>
I smirk for a second. "her powers aren't being suppressed, they're being focussed. Use them to achieve your purpose." I explain, as I show up several targets on the side of the gym. "these targets are designed to withstand Hyperbeams from my Pokémon, so they should be more than capable of handling your synchronised Dragon Pulse and Psychic Attacks. Go ahead, try it."

<Rafe>
Latias and me focus our energies at the targets and Latias powers up to fire her Dragon Pulse. The blast felt the same power as normal, but there were no windows shattering, no lights breaking. The impact on the target felt far stronger and the blast-back could be felt all the way on the other end of the Gym. "... what happened..." I wonder for a short moment.

<Giovanni>
"Something I noticed in my own Hyper-beam attacks a while back; They are devastating but they seemed to lose a lot of energy on destroying their surroundings rather than hitting their target. This armour focusses all that kinetic energy in the impact itself. It's basically the difference between a watering-hose at full power, in which the water spashes everywhere, and a guided projectile, which has all it's power in the impact."

<Sabrina>
"... Giovanni, something is up.." I say as I walk in.

<Giovanni>
"I'm positive of that... but only an idiot would try to attack this Gym at this moment.."

<Sabrina>
"I'll destroy the laboratory and the data on the focus-armour." I say, as I walk back out again, towards the laboratory.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe za okt 20, 2012 5:34 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<Alex>
"Wait... hold on a second. You were sent by Team Magma? What do they want with the information that I got? And the tone you gave it, it sounded like you're freelance."

<Kaiden>
"Wait, you recognize the tone of a freelancer? And your... ow dear Mew, why didn't I think of that?! I thought you were still locked up after... you know, the grand theft in Goldenrod City a year and a half ago..."

<Alex>
"Cindel, I think you should go to bed... I can't imagine what too little sleep would do for you."

<24-hour shop>
<Alexis>
"I wonder how that intruder is doing. Knowing Alex as he was, he'll probably be in big trouble." I stood up and tossed the can into the garbage bin, "Well come on then."

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin za okt 20, 2012 5:36 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<Cindel>
"you really think I'll go to bed now things are getting interested?.."

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe za okt 20, 2012 5:45 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<Alex>
"Goldenrod City, one and a half year ago? Nope, can't recall. I can't claim all the burglaries mine, and since there is no hard evidence found at the location there, other than perhaps one or two surveillance tapes that went missing. And Cindel, I'd hate to see you all tired. I already interrupted your sleep, so I insist that you return, you deserve it."

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin za okt 20, 2012 5:50 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<Cindel>
"you're kidding right?..." I ask with a sceptical face. "you're not gonna hide anything from me thát easily. and if you're really forcefull about it then I'll definitely wanna stay untill I'm sattisfied. Remember who is the one with the higher rank here."

<Tulsin>
The moment I walk onboard and help Alexis onboard as well, and I notice that the lights are on in her big brother's cabin. I walk up to it and stand in the doorway, smirking slightly as I remark on the situation. "wow, nicely done, but I didn't expect you to be one for that sort of thing."

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di okt 23, 2012 4:02 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<Alex>
"Your rank means nothing around me. Let's just say a freelancer has less authority than a PLI officer, and it stops at that."

<Kaiden>
"Well, actually, I heard she caught you for the very first time... and the only time if I recall correctly. But... weren't you busted out of jail by Team Rocket to retrieve an orb of sorts?"

<Alex>
"How the hell?!" I turned my head quite rapidly from Cindel to Kaiden in surprise, "Have you been tailing me or something?!" It was then that the annoyance came from the door again, to which I felt forced to respond, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

<Alexis>
I walked past the door toward my own cabin, "Night you guys, good luck with that male intruder."

<Kaiden>
"I'm a girl you bitch!"

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di okt 23, 2012 4:07 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<Tulsin>
"must be one hell of a mask if you claim that..." I smirk. "Surely, if you know who he is, I must be somewhat of a hero... or a villain. Either way, come, Alexis, time to get you to bed." I say as I take her hand and walk on through the hallway."

<Cindel>
"I know you're not interested in rank, but let's just say that I'm somewhat responsible for you, and I'm curious..." I turn to the girl/boy, since I can't decide who or what he or she might be right now... "what else do you know about him?"

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di okt 23, 2012 4:26 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<Alex>
"Don't even think about spilling!" I turned right back around toward Kaiden, pointing my finger at her.

<Kaiden>
"Well, you could try and tie Alex to near all large, difficult thefts, you'll probably got your prime suspect in that case. Other than that, I know Team Rocket hires a lot of freelancers, and only the best in their respective traits."

<Alex>
I sighed, "Great, I can feel my criminal record rising as it is! Would you just shut up about it?!"

<Kaiden>
"I got a lot of intel on this guy, and on the freelancers that Team Rocket has hired in the past, Izakeal is amongst them as well."

<Alex>
"Wait, Izakeal is a freelancer? How the hell is he registered as a Team Rocket Operative in their data banks?"

<Kaiden>
"You're not the only one with decent skills when it comes down to hacking, boy!"

<Alex>
"Great, now I know who you are, Kaiden."

<Kaiden>
"What th... how did... how can...?!" I stuttered in surprise.

<Alex>
"In the freelancing business, there are two who are equal to me in hacking, you and some douche by the name of Andrew Walt. And only one that is just below me in infiltration, though I have to say, you're still lacking in subtle movement."

<Kaiden>
"Well, you're as sharp as a needle, even at this hour of the day."

<Alex>
"What can I say? I'm a thief, I used to work at night."

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di okt 23, 2012 4:31 am

<Kanto>
<Vermilion City Harbour>
<Cindel>
I quietly take notes at every bit of information being released. "okay.. now, let's get some sleep, and if you so much as attempt to break out of here, I'll roast you..." I say to the girl. "and Alex, if I notice that you even laid a hand on her, I'll roast your fingers one by one and then I'll shove a glowing pipe up your ass.."

Admin
Admin

Bericht  Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 33 van 35 Vorige  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Volgende

Terug naar boven