Roleplay Haven
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Battle Era, The RPG

2 plaatsers

Pagina 1 van 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

Battle Era, The RPG Empty Battle Era, The RPG

Bericht  Admin ma jan 02, 2012 6:14 am

<March 14>
<Unova Region>
<Nuvema-town, Professor Juniper's Laboratory>
<Rafe>
After a reasonable ride in my father's car, I arrive at the laboratory. When I step outside and put my black boot on the stone floor before her Laboratory I look up at the massive building. The light breeze brushes through my hair and I smile, knowing full well what awaits me inside.
As the automated glass doors open, I step inside, and quietly sit down on one of the benches that litter the hallway. There are some flyers and folders on a table next to the benches. A few minutes pass by untill finally the professor enters the brightly lit room. She's a tall woman, with light brown hair and greenish eyes.
"so, you must be here for your first Pokémon, right?" The professor says with a gentle smile. "have you given any thought about which one you'd like?"
I stand up, and shake her hand. It feels warm. "yes, yes I have. After careful consideration, I decided on Snivy. It seems suitable to me."
The Professor walks in with me to the meeting-room, where three pokéballs lie on the table. I look at them closely, the red top of each Pokéball is shining asif just polished. The three pokéballs had different symbols on them. The left one has a leaf on it, the middle has a flame on it, and the last one has a drop of water on it. I take the grass Pokéball and call out the grass-type Snivy from it. The little Pokémon looks confident with it's head upheld and her tail is in fine condition.
"This snivy is a bit different from the ones we usually get. Since the breeder we normally rely on was unable to make his delivery of grass-types, we had to contact a private breeder. because of that, this snivy has two different moves from ordinary snivy. She's a female, and she knows the moves Attract, and Aerial Ace." The Professor says with a glint in her eye. She seems almost like a shopkeeper, selling her pokémon. "so, not only does she have an advantage against Oshawott and other water types, she's also got an advantage against fighting types and other grass types?' I ask her with a feeling of amusement.
"Yes. Yes in deed." Professor Juniper says.
"Now I'll definitely take her with me, if allowed." I say with a smile. The little green critter has by now taken a good position on my shoulder, sitting on it. Her weight is surprisingly little, compared to her size. I pat her on her head, and I smile at the professor. She hands me a Pokédex, and five empty pokéballs, before sending me off. The little Snivy waved goodbye to the professor, before I left the building thanking her for the Pokémon.
As I walk outside, the sun is shining bright, and I step into the car. "where to, master Archer?" the driver asks. "the harbour. I would like to start off from Johto." I explain to him.
"master Archer, have you packed all the stuff you need?" The driver asks, as we ride through the streets of Nuvematown towards the harbour.
The Harbour is large, and several ships are docked and loading on passengers. As the driver stops next to the ship, I check to see if I still have my ticket in my pocket. It's still there. For a moment, a glimmer of doubt races across my mind; asif I'm about to step into something that is so much larger than myself and so much more dangerous than I expect it to be. Then I look at snivy again, and smile, as she simply looks in awe at the great ship.
The driver hands me my backpack and I step onto the walking-board. "Goodday, Master Archer, and good luck." the driver says with a reluctant smile.
"Goodbye Mr. Tokagi. I'll see you someday." I exclaim as I walk onto the board into the ship, with my backpack hanging from one shoulder, and Snivy on the other. I walk to the deck, and I see the car with Mr. Tokagi riding off back home. "This is it, Snivy." I say. "A whole new world, and hopefully new friends."
I back off into my cabin, and order something to eat to pass the time untill I have to switch boat in Hoenn..

Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 29-12-11

https://rphaven.actieforum.com

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Battle Era, The RPG Empty Re: Battle Era, The RPG

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe ma jan 02, 2012 7:13 am

<March 14, 22:00PM>
<Hoenn Region>
<Slateport City, Streets around the museum>
<Alex>
"It's been a year already, hasn't it little buddy? A year since my parents kicked me... sorry, us out of our house in Littleroot." My words were aimed toward Treecko, who sat on my shoulder with a little piece of wood hanging from his mouth. He reacted to my words. "Yeah I know. That prank was like, the best planned and that fool of team Rocket just set it off perfectly. His goon didn't know what hit him. Hahaha." I laughed as the memory was repeated in my mind. 'Yeah, well, it doesn't matter anyway. I get jobs from Team Rocket, team magma, team Aqua, The PLI, you name it. I thank you mom, ever since my dad passed away, your attitude toward both me and Alexis changed. Dad was cool when I pulled off pranks like that, but ey, let's get this job over with before I get caught.' I thought, getting myself back to reality. "Here it is little guy. Last time we were acting on behalf of the PLI. This time for Team Magma. Lets see, what kind of security system does this museum have?" I kneeled next to the door and pulled the lockpick set out of my pocket. 'Best... investment... ever. I thought, as I opened the small case and started fiddling with the lock.

Suddenly, my Treecko said something and pushed the lever down, opening the door. "Seriously? Couldn't you have said that earlier?" I said toward my little buddy, as I cleared the lock of the lockpicks and glanced inside. "Security camera's. Treecko, go 'round the building and smash the transformer with Pound. Let's hope they don't have security on that!" I said to Treecko, who jumped off of my shoulder and started to move over the walls.

After a couple of moments, I stopped seeing blinking red lights. 'Yay for Treecko.' I thought, still looking around to see if anyone might see me doing this. As Treecko returned, I saw the red light of the camera turning back on. "Damn, could have seen that one coming. Don't worry buddy, we're gone before the police can get here." I said, petting my treecko on his head as it returned to my shoulder. "Quick Attack on the camera's, now hope they don't have infra red." I ordered, pulling my hood over my head. With Treecko running off inside, I went as well, hoping that this wasn't a trap and that there weren't any infra red sensors.

With Treecko smashing the camera's one by one, I cleared the floor to the exhibition. My dark clothes concealing my face toward the camera's. "No infra red sensors so far, lazy ass director. You're not giving me... much of a challenge now, are you?" I whispered to myself, making sure nobody heard me as I dropped my backpack to the ground in front of me. Opening it, I reached in and took out a diamond cutter, all ready to cut through the glass. With a suction cup, I attached it to the glass and started to turn the cutter in a circle around the cup, creating a hole large enough for my hands to go through. As the tension on the glass was relieved, I couldn't help myself but to hope that the security on that was missing as well. Backing the glass that covered to hole away from it, I sighed. 'Thank you for being lazy.' I thought, as I gazed toward the object. 'A fragment of magma that is said to have been part of Groudon. That is what you have to collect. That is what we want you to get for us.' The thought of the assignment ran through my head. I grabbed my signature card out of my pocket and reached in. With a swift gesture, I replaced the fragment with the little card. "Treecko, Withdraw!" I yelled as the alarm started to ring. Grabbing both the backpack as the cutter from their respective position, I ran for the exit, hiding both in the backpack and sealing it off. I threw it over my shoulder and onto my back as I left the building. I maintained running speed till the end of the street that led toward the museum and slowed down my pace, removing the hood off of my head. Treecko returned to my shoulder and sat down.

Sirens started to come closer, and closer to me as Police cars rode past me and toward the museum 'Fools, I'm long gone with the wanted piece of Groudon. Nothing you can do about it now.' My Treecko sounded his worries toward my. I placed my hand on his head and petted it. "Don't you break your little head over it. The rendezvous point is in Johto, Route 36." My words calmed his mind, as I neared the harbour. As I approached, the ship that headed for Johto just arrived from it's previous harbour. "See, everything is going according to plan." I said, walking onto the peer on which the ship was going to dock. Patiently I awaited it to anchor, then set aboard. "Tonight, we're celebrating another successful mission." I whispered to Treecko, as I walked aboard the ship. I flashed my ticket toward the sailor that stood next to the walkway, who nodded and let me enter onto the boat. Without hesitation I walked straight to my room and sat down.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Aantal berichten : 454
Registratiedatum : 02-01-12

Bericht  Admin ma jan 02, 2012 8:14 am

<March 14, 22:30PM>
<Hoenn Region>
<Slateport City, shuttle in harbour, cabin>
<Rafe>

I look outside, and I see young man, with a treecko on his shoulder walking rushed into the ship. He looks sharp, asif he's up to something..
I gently dab my mouth with the napkin, and look over at Snivy as she eats from the food I ordered for her. She seems to be enjoying herself. The waiter puts the plate onto a tray and rides it off after I paid him, and gave him a tip.
I stand up, and wait for a moment as Snivy finished her dinner as well. "Are you done?" I ask with a smile. Snivy makes a cry in acknowledgement. "good." I say and together we walk to the deck. Several trainers are having a battle, and I stand by and watch.
As Monferno and Raticate attack each other I lean back against the railing. A youngster comes at me, and looks at Snivy with amazement. "What kind of Pokémon is that?" the boy asks.
"This? This is my Snivy. They're pretty rare in Hoen, aren't they?" I ask.
"yeah! I've never seen any like that!" The youngster exclaims. "I want to battle!"
"You? Battle my Snivy? ... I've never battle before, so I don't know how good I'll be..." I explain. "but okay."
I calmly put Snivy down on the ground and step back a bit to the arena.
The youngster also steps to the arena and in a burst of energy he calls forth a pokemon. It's a rodent-like Pokémon with zigzagging stripes over it's body. I take my pokédex and read a bit about the critter. "so, it's a zigzagoon.."
"Go! Zigzagoon! Use Tackle!" The youngster exclaims all of the sudden.
Snivy reacted quickly by dodging it, and I call out "Use Attract!" Snivy then stikes a cute pose and makes a kissy move towards Zigzagoon, infatuating him.
"Now, continue up with aerial ace!" Snivy jolts off with a flash of light and slashes the little creature with it's tail. The Zigzagoon quickly recovers and then tackles again, hitting Snivy in her side.
"Snivy, are you allright?" I ask, and snivy simply nods, and brushes it off. "good, then please, use aerial ace once more!" Snivy once again slashes Zigzagoon with a flash of light, and Zigzagoon falls to it's side, with it's eyes closed. The referee calls the match, and declares Snivy the winner. I let her back onto my shoulder and pat her for a moment. "good job, girl." I say. "I'm sorry for Zigzagoon." I turn to the youngster, and give him a potion-spray. "here, use this, it'll help your zigzagoon recover."

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe ma jan 02, 2012 9:03 am

<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

I sighed and let the backpack gently drop to the ground. Treecko had jumped onto the wall and was looking around the room. "Relax little buddy, it's quite alright here. Those idiots wouldn't think of placing camera's in a cabin for privacy reasons. To them, we're nothing more then travelers." I said, causing Treecko to relax a bit. With a quick look at the menu, I turned toward Treecko. "Tomorrow's pay day. Let's relax for a bit." I knelled next to the backpack and opened it. With a good reach into the backpack I pulled out a can of poke food and opened it. "Here you go. After this, you can go to sleep if you want. But don't leave the room unless I come and pick you up. Okay?" I placed the can on the ground, and like a hungry beast, Treecko rushed toward it and started eating. I threw off my vest and gloves and stepped outside of the room and onto the deck.

I could hear a small combat being held at one end of the deck, and I walked toward it while reaching into my pocket for a cellphone. There was fight being held between two pokemons, one zigzagoon and another pokemon, unknown to me. Probably one from outside Hoenn. It's not strange to see strange pokemon on a continental ship. I stepped closer to the combat and observed carefully. [i]Aerial Ace and if I'm not mistaking is that Zigzagoon attracted. Strange, a Normal grass-pokemon shouldn't be capable to perform Aerial Ace. I thought, making my conclusions on the status of the zigzagoon and the actual attacks of the unknown pokemon.

As the battle commenced, I heard the trainer call the pokemon's name. Snivy? Never heard of that pokemon. Better get some more information from that trainer. Perhaps an ideal opportunity to take some notes on possible opposition... or requests. But first I need to do some other things. I thought, pulling the cellphone out of my pocket and walked to the railing. I dialled a certain number and pressed the green horn button. Turning my back against the railing, I continued to observe the battle. "Yes?" The call was answered as a voice was coming from the speaker. "I got the package for you, I'll hand it over to you in exchange for the 2500 we agreed on and of course the Technical Machines 28 and 31, after that it will be as if we never spoke." I said, not raising my voice nor speaking any softer then usual. The man on the other side of the line sighed. "Yes, we've met our terms, just make sure you have the magma fragment. I can't believe we're actually paying a freelancer to do this." he said before he ended the call. "Specialized Freelancer you prick." I whispered, hoping nobody heard me. As the battle ended, I walked over to the trainer with the Snivy and looked at the little critter. "So this is a Snivy. You must be very special since you can already perform Aerial Ace and Attract." I said, before turning toward the trainer. "How about you? You just started your journey or what? Ow, where are my manors, I'm Alex Taylor. And you might be?"

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin ma jan 02, 2012 9:14 am

<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
"I'm pleased to meet you. My name is Rafe Archer. And I just started on my journey, yes." I say, as I look up into the sky. "starting a whole new journey in a whole new land... and might I inquire about you?"
Snivy quickly moved up via my leg up my back and onto my shoulder. I smiled at the boy, who was most likely older than me. I gave snivy something to munch on while I talked.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe ma jan 02, 2012 9:35 am

<March 14, 22:31PM>
<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

"Whether you are allowed or not, I don't see a problem there. it's only natural to interact with one another. Besides that, leave out all the fancy talk. I'm nothing more then a human who trains pokemon." I replied, not going forward on anything else.

I walked over to some chairs and sat down. "Take a seat, let's talk a bit longer since we both got questions it seems."

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin ma jan 02, 2012 9:40 am

<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
"if you don't mind, I don't really feel comfortable sitting down outside like that... would you mind coming along to the cafetaria?" I ask politely. "and I am aware that my manner of speech might seem overly polite to you, but this just happens to be the way I was taught. Though I will try to tone it down a bit."

<Cindel>
I open my Pokénav and look at the screen. "this is ember, I've just boarded the vessel. Team Magma's agent should be here as well. Once we're out on sea, he'll have no escape." I report softly. I stroke some hair out of my face, and close the Nav again. I'm pretty confident and I stand and look around... that's when it hits me, and I almost fall to the floor. There are over 3000 people on this boat, and I'm only me! I could almost cry, you have got to be kidding me, HQ! Sure, I may be tough, but I'm only one girl... It's not like I did anything bad.... on purpose!
I look around, and walk a bit. The Cafetaria is open, and I pass by. I suddenly realised... the PLI has to pay for everything here.... héhéhé. I sneak over to the buffet and start to pile on the food on a plate. Lobster, Sushi, onigiri, several indian dishes and a croissant, as I pass the vending machine I take a Cindaquill Cola. Then I sit down and start to chow down. This stuff is delicious. The wasabi and curries burn so lovingly on my lips and tongue!

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe ma jan 02, 2012 9:56 am

<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

"But of course, since the Cafeteria is that way, I'll get my Treecko off of the room if it's not asleep. He's been quite busy today so I tend to let him rest while I roam the ship." Alex stood up and started to walk toward the Cafeteria.

As I passed by my room, I opened the door and went inside, leaving the door open. With a quick grasp of the backpack that lay on the ground I strolled over to the bed. I placed the backpack underneath the bed, still with its content in it and looked around for Treecko. As I felt something climb my back, I knew enough. "Okay little buddy, let's go." I left my room once more and headed toward the Cafeteria.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin ma jan 02, 2012 10:33 am

<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
"your treecko, how old is it? and earlier when he came on board, you seemed rather flustered and rushed...?" I inquire carefully with an elegant gesture of my hand as we walk into the cafetaria. It's an open space, with a wide buffet with food and drinks. I pick a small table, that is empty, and walk towards it and sit down. I keep my hands neatly rested on the table, and await quietly for my answer.

<Cindel>
This stuff is delicious! ... that reminds me, I still need some food for my Pokémon. I'll get it later. First, find that agent... but how...?
I can't just go around asking people "hi, do you work for team magma?" ...uh-ohh..! I said that out loud! Crap, what do I do, what do I do? .. I know! "It's okay, It's just a play I'm writing!"

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe ma jan 02, 2012 10:54 am

<March 14, 22:35PM>
<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto; Cafeteria>
<Alex>
"He's about three years old, more or less. And that could be possible, as I wanted to settle in for the night before I would be able to oversleep tomorrow." "hi, do you work for team magma?" was all of a sudden said in the cafeteria. I looked toward the source and raised my eyebrow. "What's with that woman? Nobody's sitting in front of her, and I'm sure as hell not part of Team magma." I said as I turned back toward Rafe. "You've probably heard about Team Magma and Team Aqua, if not, they are rubbish." I said, while I was thinking, Writing a play my ass.

My natural attitude came in handy that moment, as things proved to be going for the worse possible outcome.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin ma jan 02, 2012 11:14 am

<March 14, 22:37PM>
<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Cindel>
I look at the guy at the table, and I turn red all of the sudden. omygosh I blew it already! maybe I should call Mr. Pokémon and have him replace me here. But that guy sure looks different from your average trainer. Especially the younger one of the two; that green thing looks soo cute! but... what is it? "Hi there... so, who are you two?" I ask quickly. I wanna know what that thing is. It looks flamable and cute! "Your treecko looks feisty. Are you up to something?" I squint my eyes at the two.

<Rafe>
I chuckle softly. "My name is Rafe Archer. I just became a trainer, and I only have a single victory, but I'm sure I'll get more pretty soon. Though I will need more training before I challenge any gyms." I explain, as I pet Snivy for a moment.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe ma jan 02, 2012 11:23 am

<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>
"Hi there... So, who are you two." The woman said, standing near me. "I'm Alex Taylor, and it might be nice to know what I should say to address you, miss? But any way, thanks for the compliment. And I'm just planning on going to Johto to catch pokemon, and hopefully to defeat some gyms." I said, not breaking a sweat. "Anyway, you were saying that you were writing a play? Cool, can you tell me more about it? I quickly switched topics to reduce the chance of further questioning. If only the magma shard is kept safe in my room, I thought

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin ma jan 02, 2012 11:33 am

<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Cindel>
"ohh, yeah! totally! it's going to be a blast. It's about this young trainer that goes out with his... ummm... hisss.. pokemon, and he runs into team magma, and they're all like - Gonna steal ya pokémons! -" I make up on the spot. I can't help but snicker as I think the two are actually buying my coverstory! This is easier than I thought! ... maybe I can get some information out of them...!
"I'll tell you two a secret... I'm an undercover agent, and I'm working to get Team Magma's smuggling operation uncovered...also; What's that thing on your shoulder? It looks adorable!"

<Rafe>
"I see... well, this is Snivy, she's my pokémon." I say with a little confused look on my face.

<Cindel>
I look closer. "did you steal her?"

<Rafe>
my eyes widen a bit. "what? no. no, I got her from Nuvema-town's Professor Juniper. Back in Unova." I explain.

<Cindel>
"you two wouldn't happen to know of anyone smuggling a rare rock for Team Magma, would you? 'cuz that'd be really helpfull!"

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe ma jan 02, 2012 11:50 am

<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>
"Yeah, thought so. I mean, come on, a young trainer that goes out with his pokemon and runs into team magma. Hello, it's team rocket that steals pokemon, not team magma... unless your pokemon is groudon of course." I said, realizing she was as dumb as a sack of hay in front of hungry cow.

"You're new to the business, aren't you? Don't worry, I can tell these things, so can he, but I'll keep it a secret."

"And what rare rock? You mean the magma shard that is displayed in the museum? I've seen it, it's just a piece of stone if you ask me. But then again, which mad man would steal out of a museum? That shit is locked up tight with lasers, pressure plates, camera's, you name it. So... would you try to steal from the museum?"

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin ma jan 02, 2012 12:02 pm

<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
"well, I'll give you an A for efford." I said with a smile. Snivy sits quietly, looking amused at the girl, and the guy opposed to her trainer. "Say, I didn't catch your name?.." I ask with a smile.

<Cindel>
"ohhright! I'm sorry." I quickly retort. "My name is Cindel Amber. I'm an agent for the Pokémon League Institution." I smile proudly for a moment. "When's the boat leaving?..."

<Rafe>
"Tomorrow morning, 7 AM." I quickly answer. "Say, Alex, your name was, right? Where are you headed when the ship arrives in two days?"

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe ma jan 02, 2012 12:25 pm

<March 14, 22:40PM>
<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>
"ho ho ho, wait a second. Are you THE Cindel Amber? The one that's like, the strongest trainer in both Hoenn and Sinnoh?!" I said, while I was thinking, ow my god! I'm so fucked!

"Yeah... uhm... Rafe, my name is Alex. I'm going to route 36 first, catch a pidgey. I really need a pidgeot, it's just way easier travelling that way. And then I'll probably go hunting for a cyndaquil since I want a typhlosion." I explained my plans to the two.

"Ow, and now I remember my question. What pokemon do you have in, what was it, Unova?" My answering array was smoothly followed by a good question.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin ma jan 02, 2012 12:42 pm

<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Cindel>
"the one and only. Say, you look a bit nervous...." I noted. wow, he knows who I am. Bet I can get more information from him that way. "You know anything about team magma? In general I mean? like their leader, or any hidden locations they might be holding up in?"
"Route 36, for just a pidgey?... pidgeys are everywhere, wouldn't you be better off with a Charizard, if you want to fly?..."

<Rafe>
"quite a few, actually. Anything between a Snivy, like this beauty, and a Garbodor." I explain. "Many beautiful species live there. Magnificent Lilligants and ferocious druddigon. You name it we got it."

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe ma jan 02, 2012 1:10 pm

<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

"You see, I'm going to route 36 since I've heard that there are cyndaquil there, ready to be caught among things. Besides, I'm going for a pideot. I've heard Charizards tend to... burn you to a crisp if they don't like you, and that's something I don't wish to have happened... at least not to me." I explained, knowing that this might sound strange and all, and suspicious. But my nature tends to take a turn for the best as I started to reclaim my calmness which in turn cause me to be relaxed once again.

"Team Magma, I'm not sure but I've heard that they have a hide-out near the pokemon league here in Hoenn, I'm not sure how ever. But I have to say goodnight to you two, It's getting pretty late and I wish to have a good night sleep before I'm too tired to walk. So, take care and I'll see you tomorrow. Let's at least have lunch together, I tend to miss breakfast because of my sleeping habits." I said, gesturing to Treecko to get on my shoulder and walked away.

Halfway to my cabin, my pokeNav went off, which I automatically answered. "Aah, Alex. Good to see you. Have you met Cindel Ember? She should be on that ship with you." an old man appeared on the screen. "Yes, I've met her. But that's not important, how may I be of service?"" I replied, slowly continuing my pace. "The PLI requires your assistance, the Magma Shard has been stolen and the thief let a Team Magma signature card behind. We believe that the thief is on their way to Johto. I want you, to retrieve the Magma Shard..." "Consider that done, and what else? You didn't finish you..." "I want you to arrest the person who should receive the shard." The old man interrupted me. "Consider it done, sir. But you know, I'm not free." "7500..." "9000, I'm starting to get pretty popular these days and I'll be needing the amount of money to feed both myself and my pokemon." I interrupted, putting up my minimum cost. The old man sighed. "Done, you'll receive payment when you've retrieved it." The old man said, before ending the call. "Easy enough, isn't it little buddy? Long live being on both sides of the card. I'll just show the shard to Cindel, explain I'm a freelancer... Yeah, that's not going to work. We need to think of a better plan." I said to Treecko, hoping that nobody has heard me. But unless I've been followed, that wouldn't be the case.

With these satisfactory thoughts, I entered my cabin, locked it up and went to sleep.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 5:14 am

<Hoenn Region>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
"that's a coincidence, that's just north of Goldenrod City, I have to go there, and route 36 is between Olivine and Goldenrod. Would you mind if I go along with you?" I say with a pleased smile. as the boy stands up and walks out.

<Cindel>
"Say, don't you find it odd that he suddenly left? .."

<Rafe>
"what do you mean? maybe he needed to go?"

<cindel>
"go where?"

<Rafe>
"the boys room. Anyway, let's get to bed, I'm sleepy and I wanna get some shut-eye before tomorrow." I say, yawning slowly.

<Cindel>
"good point, I'll need my energy too..." I yawn loudly, and we part ways to our cabins to go asleep.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 5:34 am

<March 14, 11:00AM>
<Sea between Hoenn and Johto>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

As sunlight came through the glass window of my cabin, I couldn't help myself but to wake up because of the bright light. I could feel the waves clashing underneath the vessel and I could hear the wingull saying their name. With a short whistle, I woke my Treecko, who lay on the other bed. Still yawning a bit, I dressed myself once again, this time with as clean as they get clothes, almost identical to the ones I wore the day before this one. I looked at Treecko who stood up and yawned. Come on, let's go to the cafeteria for a well earned breakfast. I said, as I grabbed my belt off the floor and strapped it around my waist. With a quick check if the magma shard was still in my possession, I saw something yellow underneath the bed. What's that? It looks like a yellow furry ball. I thought as I reached and gently grabbed hold of it. It feels alive, and if it's a pokémon, I've never seen it. Better ask that new guy... what was his name? Rafe? yeah, that's it. Better ask Rafe if he recognizes this thing. If he doesn't, I'll assume it's just a piece of a handbag or something like that. With these thoughts, my Treecko on my shoulder and the yellor fluffy thing in my hand, I walked out of my room and toward the cafeteria, holding the yellow fluffy thing in my hand.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 6:14 am

<March 14, 12:00AM>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
I get up slowly, my back aching from the hard bed, and I look around the rather spacious room. My little Snivy is sleeping on my pillow, and I get up to wash my face. Snivy looks up, and slowly walks over to me, and climbs over by back and lays down around my neck and closes her eyes again.
"still sleepy huh?" I smile. I slowly move about the room, and get dressed with Snivy laying over my shoulders.
I then walk into the cafetaria, and take a small plate, with two croissants, some pea-soup and a sandwich with berry-jam. I take a cup of Pecha-tea and sit down in the cafetaria next to a large plant, near the window. I look out to sea, and the land in the distance. Several Wingull were flying about, and Snivy was still asleep.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 6:52 am

<March 14, 11:30AM>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

Before I hauled myself toward to the Cafeteria, I stood on deck, looking out over the vast amount of water and enjoying the view. How about that? I'm out of Hoenn and I've finally started my real journey. Now I've got a small amount of money, a good pokémon, and two jobs which basicly solve each other. Life can't get any better then that. I thought, before I realised it could. I started to miss the only person that I felt sorry to abandon. I sighed, "Alexis, I hope everything is alright, where ever you are. We'll meet again, one day, I promise you." I said out loud, looking at both the sea, and the little yellow thing in my hand.

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

With a easy walk into the cafeteria, the first thing I grabbed were three croissants, 2 for me, 1 for Treecko, a cup of chicken-soup and a casual sandwich with lettuce, tomato's, cucumber, ham and cheese. A placed my hand underneath the dinnerplate to keep it steady, of course with Treecko's help, and looked around. Aah, there you are. I thought, walking over to the empty seat near the window and the large plant, opposite of Rafe. [i]"And, did you have a good sleep?"[/u] I asked before taking a seat.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 8:41 am

<March 14, 11:30AM>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
“I had a night like a hammer on a tree. It hurt and I have a headache because of it.” I note softly. I put my hand over Snivy’s head. Her eyes were still closed, but her tail was softly swaying, photosynthesizing the sun’s rays filtered through the glass of the ship. “It’s been a big day for Snivy yesterday, she’s still tired…” I tell, carefull with my voice not to wake up Snivy herself.

<Cindel>
After a long nights sleep I finally wake up and I feel renewed! I get dressed quickly, putting on my plaid skirt, and putting on my hat, and the remaining clothing-items. I strap on my belt quickly and check wether all Pokéballs are still there.
I get to the deck as quick as I can, and I notice a few trainers battling there. I call out my Arcanine with a flash of light from the Pokéball. I take the card that was laid down by the thief, that I received after the investigation, and let him sniff it. “can you smell that? Go ahead, find me that scent.” I say to it. And it then lifts it’s head and sniffs the air.

<Olivine City>
<unknown>
“our contact has confirmed he has Magma Shard. However, I expect his loyalty is questionable, so if he has any idea to hand it over, we’ll contact our own agent. “ I say with a grin. “make sure he is either loyal, or disposed of.”
<Officer Jenny>
“Cindel is not answering… damn it. That airhead, she’d be better of in competitions… ahh well. Get the police-core ready for the arrival of the ferry. We’ll need to effectively search everyone on the ship.” She says, as she mobilizes every available police-man/woman.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 9:07 am

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

As I ate and listened to Rafe's words, I kept my eye on the yellow thing in my hand. "That sucks for you, I'm used to sleeping on cold hard stone, so these beds are really comfortable to me. But I've been meaning to ask you, do you recognize this?" I asked after I swallowed what I had in my mouth and stuck out my hand with the furry yellow thing in it. "I've found it underneath my bed when I was looking for... my pokeballs when I saw it." Without reason I explained how I got it. Something's not right, I can feel it in the air. Before long I need to either come clean that I have the Magma Shard to Cindel, who'd probably fry me on the spot, or I need to get off the boat before she founds out that I stole it. I thoughts as I felt my luck turning against me.

But it was then that I realized that it was the least of my problems. The police in Slateport has warned every other police office in Hoenn, but I think they took it into a count that I probably would flee from the continent and they'll be waiting for me at the harbor, so I need to get off before then. But still, there's Cindel I need to convince that I'm not an ordinary thief. Let's see if it works.

"Hey Rafe, can you keep a secret from everyone else?" I asked kindly, as my mind kept analysing the options I had.

Whether I accept it or not, I have a 50% chance of being discovered, and 25% that Team Magma will betray me, but I am working for the PLI. Oow, Alexis, what would you do in situations like these? I could really use some advise right now. Either I let a payment of 2500 and 2 technical Machines slip, or I get captured and sent to jail. But then again, how hard is it to escape from there? Guess pretty hard as I'll probably be searched for items before they sent me in.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 9:26 am

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
"offcourse I can. My life pretty much depends on it." I say smiling. Snivy is beginning to become more active, and now started to eat from my plate. She is a calm and collected creature to have gotten acustomed to me that quickly.
"But you were saying about a secret?" I ask inquiringly. "however, I do want to ask you to keep in mind that I do not wish to be burdened with any hard ethical choice..."

<Cindel>
Arcanine is swiftly moving through the boat, and sniffing through cabins of the ship. Hmm, why didn't I think of this before?... ahh well, I guess it's because I haven't had my cafeïne yet..
Arcanine quickly begins to rush through the hallway, and I follow as fast as I can, stopping at the cabin where Alex is sleeping. "good job identifying the thief." I say to Arcanine. "Have a good rest." I call him back to his Pokéball.
I then take a small crutch and sit down a bit down the hallway, keeping my eyes on the door. "now just wait untill the thief comes back."

Admin
Admin

Bericht  Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 1 van 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Volgende

Terug naar boven