Roleplay Haven
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Battle Era, The RPG

2 plaatsers

Pagina 2 van 35 Vorige  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

Battle Era, The RPG - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Battle Era, The RPG

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 9:36 am

<March 14, 12:05PM>
<Sea between Hoenn and Johto>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

"Then let me first ask you this, what do you think I am? Cause there is about a 75% chance that you're going to guess wrong." I asked, before telling the secret that I was a freelancer. Meanwhile, I grabbed hold of one of the croissants and handed it over to Treecko, who took it over and started biting tiny bits off of it.

If I underestimated her, she'll either be waiting for me somewhere I have to pass to get to the shard, or she'll be heading... here. I'm used to running for my life so that shouldn't be a problem. I thought, waiting for Rafe to answer.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Aantal berichten : 454
Registratiedatum : 02-01-12

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 10:05 am

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
"I still have no clue..." I note honestly. "there are so many things you could be it's rather hard to guess."

Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 29-12-11

https://rphaven.actieforum.com

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 10:19 am

<March 15, 12:05PM>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

"I'm a freelancer, I work for the person who requires my help, whether it's the PLI, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Rocket, and so on. It leaves me cold who it is, all I care about is that I get paid for the hazards, so I can maintain myself and my pokemon. And you still haven't answered my question on what that yellow thing is." I said in a hurry, partially knowing that he will probably jump to conclusions.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 10:23 am

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
I look at him quite weary. "doesn't that make you a criminal by default?" I just say with a rather surprised look on my face. "I mean, just being associated with Team Magma is illigal, isn't it?"
"Sni...vy...!" Snivy says with a cautious look on her face.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 10:36 am

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

"Yeah, but there's the beauty of it all, I'm not associated with Team Magma. I just run small errants for them, against a cheap price I have to say. And the moment a job is completed, the contract fulfilled, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm not bound to any allegiance, besides, the PLI has hired me for the same job as Cindel, though I know more then she does"

"It might be so that Team Magma are criminals, but then again, being associated with Team Rocket makes me a criminal as well, and you don't see me stealing pokémon." I started to laugh all of a sudden. "Ow, the trouble I made for those idiots. Anyway, you're new to the world it seems. If you're thrown onto the streets by your own mother because you were just being rebellious, then you do what you can to survive, don't underestimate the willpower to survive." I said, as I poured the last spoon of soup into my mouth and swallowed it. "Besides, how are you planning on survive? You're from a noble family it seems, so I think you got enough money for about 10 years of travel before you'll even have to think about working." With these words I stood up wiping any remains off of my mouth. "You see Rafe, I'm not even a single bit associated with Team Magma, nor Team Aqua or any other. I do the job, leave as a trademark the card from my client behind, and then get to the agreed point to hand the object over. And might you not know, the PLI has hired the very person they're looking for." With these words I strolled away toward my cabin.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 10:44 am

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Cindel>
As I sit back, and sip some juice, I see Alex walking towards the cabin, and I keep out of sight. Could he be the thief? Possibly... Let's hope not, he seemed like a rather suspicious fellow to begin with...

<Rafe>
I sit back and eat the rest of my brunch, and when I'm done, I go to the deck, and look around. After a Pokémon Battle with another trainer of the Unova Region I retreat back to the railing, looking around.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 10:55 am

<March 15, 12:15PM>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

This isn't right, there's something wrong here. I haven't see Cindel all day, she's on to me, no bloody doubt. I thought as I reached for the doorknob. However, I couldn't restrain myself. "Okay Cindel, I know you're out there. Come on out, you can't fool an Specialized Freelancer that easily." I yelled through the corridor, knowing she or one of her pokémon was keeping an eye on the door. As I looked around myself, still a hand on the doorknob, I hoped to catch a glimpse of something that indicated her presence.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 11:02 am

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Cindel>
I keep hidden and out of sight, only looking at the door occasionally, making sure that I'd notice when he'd enter or leave... if he'd enter, I'd have definite proof of his guilt..When he called out I almost reacted out of impulse, but I managed to bite my lip and keep quiet.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 11:11 am

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

Still not trusting the situation, I removed my hand off of the doorknob. If I go in, I can reach the Magma Shard, and my bag. But then if she's looking, she'll have proof of me having it. it was then that I came up with an idea. "Treecko, when we're out on the deck again, head for the window of our room, it's open. Crawl through it and retrieve my backpack." I whispered to the little creature on my shoulder, making sure nobody else heard it. I knocked on the door. "Mister Ovilith, are you there sir? You promised me to have a battle against your meryl. Are you there sir?" I yelled while I knocked. Might look like an idiot, but I'm not easy to get. I've been uncaught for half a year already, I'm not going to get overconfident now.

After a few minutes waiting by the door, I turned around and walked away like nothing happened. I went up the stairs and stepped on to the deck. With a quick walk toward the railing, I nodded to Treecko, who jumped off of my shoulder and onto the ship's side, quickly moving toward my cabin. As I saw him disappear into the little hole of the window, I knew that it was a huge risk to send in Treecko. Let's hope she's too stupid to check the room. I thought as I leaned against the railing, waiting for Treecko to return with the backpack.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 11:28 am

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
As I see Alex appear on deck, I walk over to him. "hey there. How are you doing?" I ask gently, hoping he'd have some time to spare.

<Cindel>
He's leaving... guess I've got no choice but to search his room by my self.. I walk over to the door, and check if it's locked. My hand slides onto the handle and I press it. It open with relative ease. So, he's a liar... Bet I'd find the Magma Shard here....
I move inside and have a look around.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 11:37 am

<March 15, 12:20PM>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

"I'm doing fine actually, can't say it goes any better then this morning, but I'm used to it. Something wrong?" I asked, as I was waiting for Treecko to return with my backpack. And yeah, there he was, within seconds from the words, he was back on my shoulder, handing me my backpack. "Before you asked, I lost my card and I just wanted to have my backpack with me." I quickly said, knowing he'd ask something about it. As I strapped it around my back, I felt a huge weight being lifted off of my shoulders. As if nothing could ruin this anymore.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 11:53 am

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Cindel>
After finding nothing in the room, I am a little disappointed, Arcanine was sure it was here... I walk a bit around, trying to find Alex, I look in the Cafetaria and sit down for a moment to think...

<Rafe>
"you could've just gone to your room and gotten it, couldn't you?" I asked sceptically. "anyway, I was wondering if I could challenge you and Treecko to a battle..?"

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 12:13 pm

<March 15>
<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

"Uhm... sure, why not? Would be fun to do, wouldn't it?" I said, thinking over my plans. He has an advantage with Aerial Ace and Attract, but Treecko has the advantage of more HP and he's quicker then her, this should get interesting. I thought, as I walked with Rafe toward the combat deck.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 12:23 pm

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
"who'll start? you or me?" I ask friendly to Alex as Snivy jumps to the floor and stretches her snake-like body for a moment. I pat snivy on her head once, and I say "Give it your all girl, okay? Don't be afraid to use all your power in your attacks. I know you'll be great out there."

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 12:29 pm

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

"You can go first." I said, allowing Treecko to jump off and ready itself.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 12:33 pm

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
"thank you." I note, I crouch down again, looking at the field from Snivy's perspective... "use Attract" I say calmly, and Snivy quickly strikes a pose and uses attract.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 12:41 pm

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

As I saw the first attack, I already noted that he's going for the same tactic. I could see Treecko being effected by the move, yet I kept my head cool. "Relax Treecko, she's playing games with you, try and use Leer. Remember, this is just like one of our jobs so try and not get distracted." I spoke calmly, with one hand in my pocket and my eyes on Snivy. Next up, Aerial Ace.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 12:43 pm

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
Snivy seems affected by leer, but I know what to do... "Quickly! Use Wrap to keep him from attacking!" I exclaim, and from Snivy's shoulders, two vine-like appendages move at incredible speed at Treecko.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 12:47 pm

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

I smiled, Not what I expected but... this'll do. "Try Quick Attack. Let's see how fast that Snivy really is with her vines." I said toward Treecko, as I knew that Quick Attack was faster then Wrap.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 12:53 pm

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
Snivy get hit right into her stommach! "Snivy!" She holds however and then entangles Treecko in her vines, holding it down. "good job. Now let's get rolling with Growth!" I say after seeing my attack succesfull.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 12:56 pm

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

Seeing Treecko being ensnared, I started to smile. "Thanks, Treecko, let's try Absorb, shall we?" Now lets hope he's not going to get distracted.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 12:58 pm

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
As the absorb attack starts to approach, Snivy puts up the drama, and makes a very feminine scared cry.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 1:02 pm

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

[u]God damn it Treecko, she's playing your nuts into your head for crying out loud.[u] "Use leer and then try to escape."

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Admin di jan 03, 2012 1:05 pm

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Rafe>
"Snivy, counter it with Aerial Ace!" I call, and Snivy then rushes to Treecko with a blinding speed. Right before her attack, she winks, and then cuts towards Treecko with her Leaf-like tail.

Admin
Admin

Bericht  ChaosShadoWolfe di jan 03, 2012 1:10 pm

<Ship en route to Johto>
<Alex>

I saw Treecko being sent flying through the air and stretched my arm with my hand spread. Treecko landed in the hand and I closed it. "Come on buddy, she's playing with your head and I suggest, you get in there, and give her a good pound, okay?" I said, before releasing Treecko who spurred toward Snivy. Figures.

ChaosShadoWolfe
Gymleader

Bericht  Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 2 van 35 Vorige  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Volgende

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen