Roleplay Haven
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Blood in the Sand, Battle Report

Ga naar beneden

Blood in the Sand, Battle Report Empty Blood in the Sand, Battle Report

Bericht  Admin do maa 01, 2012 12:06 pm

The battle was a basic battle, no scenery, no special deployment.

The High Elf Forces consisted of
1 Prince on a barded Elven Steed wearing Dragon Armour and a shield. His weapons were the Giantblade, Helm of Fortune and the Other Tricksters Shard.

His Lieutenant was a Level 2 mage with the High Lore and the Annulian Chrystal

His Army Consisted of 20 Archers, 30 Spearmen, 2 groups of 5 Dragonprinces, one carrying the banner of Sorcery, 1 Tiranoc Chariot, 8 Silver Helms and 1 Repeater Bolt Thrower.

I don't remember clearly what my opponent's forces were, but he had a Doomwheel, 4 Rat-ogres, a Screaming Bell with a mage on it, and a shitload of rats.

As we set up, I left my left Flank pretty much undefended except for the archers and Bolt Thrower. My Centre was strong with Spearmen and a single group of Dragon Princes without a banner but with the Prince in them. Next in order came the Silver Helms, Tiranoc Chariot and then the second group of Dragon Princes.

My opponent, set up his troops with the emphasis against my left flank, putting both his Doomwheel and his Rat-ogres there. Then there were 40 Slaves, 40 Storm Vermin with the Screaming Bell in them, and then 30 or 40 Clanrats.

In the first turn I moved up slightly with my Spearmen and I moved my Cavalry carefully up a bit, keeping near the edge of his Chargerange. I managed to get a single spell off on his Doomwheel; my Curse of Arrow Attraction, and I did a single wound.
His first turn he tried to charge with his Clanrats, but they failed. The rest moved up far within my charge-range.
The second turn I Charged forward with my Prince and his cavalry into the Stormvermin. I first cursed his doomwheel again with the Arrow Attraction and then shot my Bolt Thrower into his Doomwheel, wrecking it untill only a single wound was left on it. My archers did medium damage on his slaves.
In the persueing combat my Prince (through weird circomstances) faught the Skaven mage in single combat without challenge, disallowing for some horrendously painfull death for my Prince. While my Dragon Princes did considerable damage relative to their troop-number it was my Prince who stole the show by bringing back the mage to a single wound left.
In his turn he tried to charge his clanrats again, and again failed. He also charged my bolt Thrower and failed that as well. His Slaves did get a charge off on my Spearmen, and both sides took equal points in casualties.
In his magic phase he broke my Bolt Thrower, causing the crew to run, and breaking my left flank. Despite that loss, it was only a minimal casualty. He also torched all but a single Silver Helm with his Warp fire Thrower. that Silverhelm would forever be known as the Unscorched. He has gotten a special shield and a trophy. He healed his mage and we didn't get a single attack off on each other, except that he lost a couple more Storm Vermin.
That third turn of mine changed the tide of battle: I charged forward with 5 Dragonprinces, a Tiranoc Chariot and the single remaining Silver Helm, causing so much wounds that his horde of Clanrats broke. Then, my Prince utterly hammered his mage, leaving it once again with only a single wound. It was the horse of my Prince that killed the Mage.
It was at that point that the skaven lost their will to fight and ran.

These were my mere losses in a 2000 point battle against Skaven.
Blood in the Sand, Battle Report IMG_0365

Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 29-12-11

https://rphaven.actieforum.com

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: